
|
D'Owner! Tagboard! ![]() Credits! ![]()
| HAPPY MOM'S DAY
Happy Mom's day to all mom all over the country..... Did you give your mom a present for mom's day... WHAT No? Ok I will help you what the best things to give your mom for MOM'S DAY. 1.Get your mom new things such as dress or handbag (If you are so rich child) 2.Do all the house works for that day (you very poor but don't worry you are a great child because helping your mom is the best things than give your mom someting expensive) 3.Give noting to your mom just says "HAPPY MOM'S DAY ,mother"that all (wow!!! you are very kind just says that ......if I be your mom I would says "WOW WHAT A GREAT CHILD I HAVE"then I will cry.but in my heart I would says "HOW STUPID MY CHILD WAS,JUST SAYS THAT THEN DO NOTHING" BUT I prefer you choose the 2nd because I know not all people in this country is rich so just do that you mom will be for you 4ever.(DON'T CHOOSE THE 3th,IF YOU CHOOSE THAT YOU REALLY ....@#$%! to your mom) |